- What does the paper look and feel like?
- Fine Art Paper has a watercolor look and feel.
- Is it necessary to display Fine Art Paper behind glass?
- We do recommend protecting your paper with glass, unless you add gel coating to your order.
- What kind of finish is applied?
- We do not apply any finish to Fine Art Paper, unless gel coating is ordered.
- How do I order a custom size?
If ordering in ROES, use Photoshop to create a standard size document and add your custom size image. Be sure to note “trim to (custom size)” in the blank area of the document. Then submit your order through ROES.
In Designer Plus, size your image to a custom size using the Designer Plus design tools on the standard size document. Include trim instructions using the text tool in the blank area of the document, and list the trim instructions in the ART DEPT notes section of the order form.
- Do you have any sample discounts available for this product?
- Yes, we offer a 25% sample discount for this product, sizes 16x20 and larger. You will need to place your order as usual, and email or call Customer Service with your order number. Due to seasonal increases in volume, the sample discount is not available November 1 through December 30.
- What’s the turnaround time?
- Typical turnaround for Fine Art products is 2-3 days in lab. Orders for sizes 24x30 and smaller are delivered via free UPS next day. Orders for sizes larger than 24x30 are delivered via UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days.