Products and services designed specifically for school photography, including pre-school through 12th grade.
Get started in 4 simple steps!
What Photographers are Saying...
“From a service standpoint - pricing, quality, print, and turnaround; I have never dealt with an organization like Miller's. - Neal Freed
Accepted Schools Subject Matter
The School division is reserved for pre-school through 12th grade school portraits only. Miller’s School division is a service designed specifically for the needs of school photographers including yearbook images which are contracted by the school.
All event portraiture with props, siblings, sports, dance-schools, proms, Santa, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. should be sent through Miller’s Sports & Events software. Orders received through the School division with non-school content will be processed but pricing will be adjusted to reflect the correct category. Future orders with non-school content will be canceled.
Variety of Products & Service Items
Our School line is packed full of great products, easy proofing, and helpful service items.
Our team of highly trained color artists and quality control personnel ensure your orders are delivered right the first time, every time. For consistency on package printing, we calibrate printers throughout the day.
Even during the busy season, most orders will ship within 24 hours of arriving at the lab and are delivered to you with FREE overnight shipping via FedEx.
Awesome Customer Service
Our team of agents are trained exclusively to service school shooters. Not only can they answer your questions, they can also assist in streamlining your specific school workflow.
Green Screen Knockout
Three easy steps to give your clients a choice in background images:
- Photograph students on a green screen background
- Offer background choices to students
- Miller's will replace the green screen background with selected background
How It Works:
- Knock out fee is 70¢ per image.
- All images must be green screen with consistent lighting and no wrinkles in the background.
- If images placed in order do not match test files consistency, a Miller's representative will call before processing the job; additional charges might apply.
Get Started By:
Emailing email@example.com with the following info:
Name: Studio Name: Miller's Account Number: Phone Number: Have you photographed using green screen before? How many schools do you plan on photographing with green screen? Approximately how many images?
A Customer Service rep will respond ASAP to help!
Outstanding Ordering Options
Choose from Miller’s FREE entry software or industry leaders like PhotoLynx and Foto Velocity.
- NEW Miller's Mac & PC Compatible Remote Suite PLUS Schools Create packages for your session, and use them again and again for all future orders.
- PhotoLynx We accept portrait jobs from PhotoLynx, the industry leader in school photography software.
- NEW! Quixi Brought to you by Photolynx, Quixi is a new workflow option for school shooters. It gives you a quick method of embedding an image with full subject and package data in just one easy step. Plus, it creates and produces ID cards on site! After a Quixi job is created, use Miller’s new import feature in Remote Studio to quickly and easily import your order.
- Foto Velocity A complete all-in-one workflow solution! Foto Velocity allows you the freedom to process an event like you need to.
Storefront Powered by Zenfolio For Schools
Sell prints and more online with Storefront powered by Zenfolio, Miller’s online hosting solution.
Storefront powered by Zenfolio Features:
- Upload images directly from Miller’s software.
- Create pass codes for each individual in the shoot.
- Clean, simple interface makes it easy for clients to place orders online.
- Fulfillment is a breeze – you upload images; we handle the rest.