One of the finest printing papers made today, Miller's Classic Felt press paper has a luxurious feel and smooth finish, producing a high-quality, timeless option for press products. It is an acid free, archival and Forest Stewardship Council certified paper.
- Weight is 130# Cover/352 GSM.
- It is archival, acid free, elemental chlorine free, and made of 30% recycled content.
- Due to the recycled content in this paper, you may see visible flecks of paper fibers in your finished press product.
Pearl Paper offers a subtle shimmer to any design. This rich, luminous effect is achieved by combining natural minerals with organic pigments. It is not recommended for printing delicate type and fine details; the luminous effect and paper surface make reading small text difficult.
- Weight is 130# Cover/350 GSM.
- Contains no recycled content; however, it is FSC certified.