Miller's FREE Remote Suite PLUS Schools
Millers Remote Suite Plus Schools
Looking for a quick way to upload Schools orders? This intuitive entry software allows you to create packages for your school sessions and use them again and again for all future orders.
- The Smartest way to sell photography online and grow your School Photography business.
- Automate your workflow with the brand new IQ Publisher
- Create Smart Price sheets and extend your sales cycle with Smart E-mail Campaigns
- Simple Order Fulfillment through Miller’s with a dedicated guide to help you along the way
- Drag & Drop Website Builder with Mobile Ready Themes
- Maximize sales with the help of ImageQuix Online Sales and Marketing team
Snapizzi makes it radically easy for school and event photographers to post photos online. And even easier for customers to order them. Forget complicated access codes or sending links to customers. With Snapizzi's user-defined password and search options, you choose how customers find and access their photos. Here are more great features that make Snapizzi the right choice for your workflow:
- Cloud-based software works with any web browser
- Unlimited scalabilty and accessability
- No costly licenses or complicated pricing structure
- 0% sales commision and no hidden fees
- Customers find and order photos with one-click
- User-defined password protection
- User-defined search terms
- Group photos automatically connected to subjects
- One-click export for Miller's school service items
- Generate custom paper proof forms
- Supports multiple groups and individuals per subject
- All photo and subject data is searchable
- Supports multi-camera events
- Seamless integration with multiple e-commerce platforms
- Unmatched user support with live in-app help
- Post thousands of images per hour
- See the latest product updates here
We support several PhotoLynx programs, including CamLynx and ImageMatch Light.
Why use CamLynx? CamLynx is an on-site capture and data collection system. You can:
- Tether your camera to a laptop and match images and data on site.
- Print ID cards on site.
- Enter package info on site.
- Rename files at capture.
Why use ImageMatch? ImageMatch is an automated system for aligning studio data to digital images. You can:
- Crop and color correct the images.
- Photograph green screen.
- Match images and data off site without tethering.
- Batch data manipulation.
- Set up multi-pose jobs from one image.
Other PhotoLynx-supported products are Mr. Gray and Proof My Class. To get started with PhotoLynx at a discounted price, call:
- Dan: 800-376-6121 ext. 2343
- Allen: 800-376-6121 ext. 2309
- Brian: 800-376-6121 ext. 2344
|PhotoLynx Software Pricing through Miller's||Initial License||Add'l Licenses|
|CamLynx (annual fee)||$250||$250|
|ImageMatch Light (annual fee)||$300||$300|
|Mr. Gray (one time fee)||$150||N/A|
|Proof My Class (per school)||TBA||TBA|
Quixi is a new workflow option for school photographers. With Quixi, you can:
- Embed an image with full subject and package data without the need for a computer or data-enterer. Quixi allows fewer staff to operate at greater speed with perfect accuracy.
- Embedding data is accomplished by photographing the subject with a QuixiCard. This special camera card includes all the subject data and package selection which becomes securely encoded in the photograph’s pixels.
- After photographing the subject with the QuixiCard, Quixi can scan the image and output data or render printed items at any time. There is no human operator or need of a data file.
For more information on Quixi, contact Photolynx and tell the representative that you heard about Quixi through Miller’s.