Storefront Powered by Zenfolio
Current Storefront Powered by Zenfolio user? Generate sales from your digital proof files with Storefront Powered by Zenfolio, the online sales solution for professional photographers. When placing your proof order, select “add images to Storefront (Powered by Zenfolio)” on the Web tab under Configure in the software. We upload those proof images and handle the rest. Any reorders placed from your proof images will be processed through our Ambassador printing service. Not a Storefront Powered by Zenfolio user? Learn more about this service.
ProFiles 2 Go
Supply low-resolution images for use on social web pages, mp3 players, or phones. Choose from 200, 400, or 600 pixel images. ProFiles 2 Go is a free service when ordering Proofs from Remote Suite PLUS Proofing – simply click on the ProFiles 2 Web tab under Configure in the software.
- When your proof order is complete and invoiced, an email notification will be sent to an email address of your choice.
- If your studio logo is on file with us, it will be displayed at the top of the web page along with your studio name.
- ProFiles 2 Go are color corrected.
- ProFiles 2 Go are stored for 60 days.
ProFiles 2 Mpix
If you are selling your high resolution images to clients, ProFiles 2 Mpix is the perfect solution. When uploading your proofing order, select ProFiles 2 Mpix under the ProFiles 2 Web tab when configuring your order.
- Supply your customer’s first name, last name and email address; we will create an Mpix account for your customer, if they do not already have one, and upload the high-resolution images for ordering.
- Your client will receive an email notification that you have posted images for them. You can rest assured, knowing your work has been printed professionally.
Slideshows on DVD
With the click of the mouse, request a slideshow of all the proofs in your order! Go to the Slideshow tab when configuring your order in Miller’s Remote Suite PLUS Proofing.
- The slideshow is delivered on a DVD with your proofs.
- You custom design the case and the DVD.
- The slideshow will be programmed with one basic transition effect.
- Choose from a variety of songs for background music.
- The slideshow can be viewed on a TV, a Mac, or a PC.