- How many images on a Press Proof Book page?
- You have your choice of 4 or 6 images per 8x10 page.
- Can I print on both sides?
- Printing on both sides is what distinguishes our Press Proof Book from our more traditional Proof Portfolio. You can have images on both sides of each page, or place a generic order form on the back of each image page with the file names and print sizes.
- How do I add in a black background?
- Create a black image, then load in your saved image by selecting the image option under pages background. Be sure to select white for your text color.
- What are the image node sizes, and will I lose any image area?
Images go into a square node, which enables either a horizontal or vertical image to be in the node, without any image area loss. The node sizes are as follows:
Portfolio Layout Image Node Size 4-up image node (8x10 page) 3.5x3.5 6-up image node (8x10 page) 2.67x2.67 Cover image node 6x6