One of the finest printing papers made today, Miller's Classic Felt press paper has a luxurious feel and smooth finish, producing a high-quality, timeless option for press products. It is an acid free, archival and Forest Stewardship Council certified paper.
- Weight is 130# Cover/352 GSM.
- It is archival, acid free, elemental chlorine free, and made of 30% recycled content.
Smooth paper is coated and offers an excellent white allowing for vibrant color rendition.
- Weight is 120# Cover/325 gsm.
- Contains 10% total recovered fiber recycled content and is FSC certified.
Linen paper has a subtle, yet luxurious linen pattern. It presents exceptional print clarity and accepts delicate type well.
- Weight is 100# Cover/270 GSM.
- Contains 50% recycled content.
- Acid free and archival.
Pearl Paper offers a subtle shimmer to any design. This rich, luminous effect is achieved by combining natural minerals with organic pigments. It is not recommended for printing delicate type and fine details; the luminous effect and paper surface make reading small text difficult.
- Weight is 130# Cover/350 GSM.
- Contains no recycled content; however, it is FSC certified.
Gloss UV Coating
Gloss UV coating can be applied to Classic Felt, 100% Recycled, Smooth, Linen, and Pearl press paper. It is applied as a secondary step in the production process once printing is complete.
- The coating is applied as a thin layer on the surface of the printed piece. This liquid is then cured through exposure to high intensity UV light.
- During the process, the coating follows the contour of toners on the page so in areas of high toner density, there is a higher degree of shine.