One of the finest printing papers made today, Miller's Classic Felt press paper has a luxurious feel and smooth finish, producing a high-quality, timeless option for press products. It is an acid free, archival and Forest Stewardship Council certified paper.
- Weight is 130# Cover/352 GSM.
- It is archival, acid free, elemental chlorine free, and made of 30% recycled content.
- Due to the recycled content in this paper, you may see visible flecks of paper fibers in your finished press product.
Smooth paper is coated and offers an excellent white allowing for vibrant color rendition.
- Weight is 120# Cover/325 gsm.
- Contains 10% total recovered fiber recycled content and is FSC certified.
Linen paper has a subtle, yet luxurious linen pattern. It presents exceptional print clarity and accepts delicate type well.
- Weight is 100# Cover/270 GSM.
- Contains 50% recycled content.
- Acid free and archival.
Pearl Paper offers a subtle shimmer to any design. This rich, luminous effect is achieved by combining natural minerals with organic pigments. It is not recommended for printing delicate type and fine details; the luminous effect and paper surface make reading small text difficult.
- Weight is 130# Cover/350 GSM.
- Contains no recycled content; however, it is FSC certified.
Gloss UV Coating
Gloss UV coating can be applied to Classic Felt, 100% Recycled, Smooth, Linen, and Pearl press paper. It is applied as a secondary step in the production process once printing is complete.
- The coating is applied as a thin layer on the surface of the printed piece. This liquid is then cured through exposure to high intensity UV light.
- During the process, the coating follows the contour of toners on the page so in areas of high toner density, there is a higher degree of shine.