- What do you use to clean Gallery Wraps?
- You can use a soft cloth or feather duster.
- Is it necessary to add gel coating to my order?
- No, this is strictly an option. It does provide additional abrasion protection and filter out UV light for a longer life for your canvas.
- Can I have the image on the front and a design or color on the side wrap?
- Yes, design tools are availabe in Designer Plus. If you are designing your file in Photoshop, use the PSD guides which will show you the front and sides.
- How do I order a custom size Gallery Wrap?
If ordering in ROES, use Photoshop to create a standard size document and add your custom size image. Be sure to note “trim to (custom size)” in the blank area of the document. Then submit your order through ROES.
In Designer Plus, size your image to a custom size using the Designer Plus design tools on the standard size document. Include trim instructions using the text tool in the blank area of the document, and list the trim instructions in the ART DEPT notes section of the order form.
Please note: Custom size dimensions must be in .25” increments.
- Do you have any sample discounts available for this product?
- Yes, we offer a 25% sample discount for this product, sizes 16x20 and larger. You will need to place your order as usual, and email or call Customer Service with your order number. Due to seasonal increases in volume, the sample discount is not available November 1 through December 30.
- What’s the turnaround time?
- Typical turnaround for Fine Art products is 3-5 days in lab. Orders for sizes 24x30 and smaller are delivered via free UPS next day. Orders for sizes larger than 24x30 are delivered via UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days.
- What is the lifespan of a Gallery Wrap?
- We offer a 400 gsm poly-cotton blend canvas with standard archival quality of 100 years.