One of the finest printing papers made today, Miller's Classic Felt press paper has a luxurious feel and smooth finish, producing a high-quality, timeless option for press products. It is an acid free, archival and Forest Stewardship Council certified paper.
- Weight is 130# Cover/352 GSM.
- It is archival, acid free, elemental chlorine free, and made of 30% recycled content.
Miller's Premium Cotton press paper is manufactured from 100% pure cotton, blending old world elegance with new world sophistication. Its sumptuous, elegant look and feel is perfectly formulated for high end press cards and specialty products.
- Weight is 118# Cover/320 GSM.
- It is tree free, archival, acid free, recyclable, biodegradable and elemental chlorine free.
Miller's Premium Bamboo is a warm base, matte finish paper with a unique watercolor texture. It has conservation qualities that make it ideal for high-end press cards and specialty products.
- Weight is 150#/265 GSM.
- An eco friendly fine art paper, it is biodegradable, recyclable, chlorine and acid free.
Miller's Recycled Paper is manufactured from 100% post consumer waste with a bright white matte finish. It has conservation qualities that make it ideal for high-end press cards and specialty products.
- Weight is 130#/352 GSM.
- It is an FSC certified sheet that is biodegradable, recyclable, and acid free.
- Due to the recycled nature of this paper, you may see visible flecks of paper fibers in your finished press product.
Smooth paper is coated and offers an excellent white allowing for vibrant color rendition.
- Weight is 120# Cover/325 gsm.
- Contains 10% total recovered fiber recycled content and is FSC certified.
Linen paper has a subtle, yet luxurious linen pattern. It presents exceptional print clarity and accepts delicate type well.
- Weight is 100# Cover/216 gsm.
- Contains 50% recycled content.
Pearl Paper offers a subtle shimmer to any design. This rich, luminous effect is achieved by combining natural minerals with organic pigments. It is not recommended for printing delicate type and fine details; the luminous effect and paper surface make reading small text difficult.
- Weight is 107# Cover/290 gsm.
- Contains no recycled content; however, it is FSC certified.
UV coating can be applied to Classic Felt, Premium Cotton, Premium Bamboo, 100% Recycled, Smooth, Linen, and Pearl press paper. It is applied as a secondary step in the production process once printing is complete.
- The coating is applied as a thin layer on the surface of the printed piece. This liquid is then cured through exposure to high intensity UV light.
- During the process, the coating follows the contour of toners on the page so in areas of high toner density, there is a higher degree of shine.
Gloss coating can be applied to Smooth paper only. It is applied at the time of printing and provides the highest level of shine.
- This clear toner is fused at a high temperature which results in a hard, smooth, mirror-like high gloss shine.
- It is primarily applied for aesthetic reasons, but also provides additional wear protection for the image.
- It is the most eco-friendly coating option available for press products.